Trading Course for Beginners (10 hours)
Fees: 10000 (INR)
- Learn Trading System
- Trading Cycle
- Learn Market Clearing settlement System
- Margins and Delivery Systems
- Basic of Technical Analysis
What Are Charts & Types of Charts? – Charts give us the luxury of analysing data of several years in a single glance. Knowing how to read a Chart is the first step on the road to success.
- Trend Identification-Trend is defined as the general direction of price, without the knowledge of Trend a trader is just shooting in the dark.
- Candlesticks– Focus on identifying reversal points in charts with Time tested Candlestick Patterns which provide us with an Entry Point, sentiment and also reveal the Risk involved.
- Chart Patterns– Geometric shapes have a lot of significance in charting. Knowledge of key Patterns applicable on the phase of the stock can provide us suitable targets with a timeline.
- Oscillators & Indicators- Practical application of widely used oscillators in conjunction with price and patterns. (RSI & Moving Averages.)
- Trade Setup – Combining tools and oscillators to develop a mechanical setup for trade signal generation.