Basics of Technicals ( 40 hrs)
Fees: 30000 (INR)
What Are Charts & Types of Charts? – Charts give us the luxury of analysing data of several years in a single glance. Knowing how to read a Chart is the first step on the road to success.
- Trend Identification–Trend is defined as the general direction of price, without the knowledge of Trend a trader is just shooting in the dark
- Candlesticks– Focus on identifying reversal points in charts with Time tested Candlestick Patterns which provide us with an Entry Point, sentiment and also reveal the Risk involved.
- Chart Patterns– Geometric shapes have a lot of significance in charting. Knowledge of key Patterns applicable on the phase of the stock can provide us suitable targets with a timeline.
- Oscillators & Indicators- Practical application of widely used oscillators in conjunction with price and patterns. (RSI, Stochastics, MACD, Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands.)
- Fibonacci Levels – Movement in price is never random, it is always a reaction of the previous move. Fibonacci retracements helps us in capturing these moves which enables us to maximise the Risk/Reward Ratio.
- Trade Setup – Combining tools and oscillators to develop a mechanical setup for trade signal generation.